Golden Rule Lodge No. 159, Ann Arbor, Michigan, received its charter from the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons of the State of Michigan on January 13, 1865. On March 30, 2017, the lodge surrendered its charter upon its consolidation with Ann Arbor-Fraternity Lodge No. 262.
Previously, in 1995, Washtenaw Lodge No. 65, of Dexter, Michigan merged with Ann Arbor-Fraternity Lodge No. 262. In 1982, Ann Arbor Lodge No. 544 consolidated with Fraternity Lodge No. 262 to form Ann Arbor-Fraternity Lodge No. 262. So it is that the legacies of four Masonic lodges are now represented in Lodge 262.
These pages are maintained as an online momento of Golden Rule Lodge No. 159:
Caswell’s History of Golden Rule Lodge, 1865-1965
1978 Officers Photo and Installation Program
2009 Officers Photo and Installation Program